WHY SPONSOR OUR EVENT?
Floxsie offers three levels of event sponsorship. Why are these important? They help keep our prices competitive for you as a vendor. The sales our vendors have made from our past events are pretty incredible, and our goal is to continue offering events that are affordable to new up-and-coming makers. Sponsorship gives you continued access to our participants leading up to, throughout, and in the days following the event. Social media support is what sets Floxsie apart from every other event in the industry.
What is included in the different sponsorship levels?
- Vendor Session
- Dedicated email blast to our 3k subscribers
- 3 featured posts on Floxsie social media
- logo on front page of event site
- Logo on waiting room page
- Logo on sponsor page on event site include your company details and link to your website
- Dedicated sponsor knit night
Session Sponsor :
Everything above plus:
- Trivia Session
- Logo on the event website on the sponsorship page with a link to your website and company details
Want to be part of what makes Floxsie so unique?Apply to become as Sponsor at our next virtual event!
What is the difference between an early access vendor session and a normal vendor session?
Early Access sessions are 30-minute exclusive Vending Sessions for participants who purchase an Early Access Pass. These participants are eager to purchase exclusive show colorways and products. All sessions are scheduled using Floxsie Zoom accounts and are moderated and recorded. There are a limited number of Early Access Vending Sessions available, so act quickly to claim your spot!
All other vendor sessions are one hour and will take place over the following days of the event.
Do you offer training for new vendors?
Floxsie offers training sessions for all vendors, instructors and demo presenters. Within this session, we offer an overview on how to use Zoom, and how to set up your camera, and tips and tricks for selling during vendor sessions.
Hosted on Zoom Webinar Platform
Three channels of programming will be offered to Floxsie participants:
Channel 1: Events: Demos, Trivia Giveaways and Vendor and Sponsor Knit Nights
Channel 2: Instruction for paid participants
Channel 3: Vendor Marketplace
Sponsor vendor sessions span from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST. Your vendor session date and time is included in your sponsor/vendor agreement.
To get the most out of your session, we recommend:
• A secure internet connection is ideal, sometimes cell phones, speakerphones, or wifi do not offer a secure connection
• Use the same computer and internet browser you used during the rehearsal
• Provide your direct phone number
• A moderator will be provided and present for your entire session
• Floxsie offers training sessions should you like to join
• We suggest a class size of 40 for hands-on instruction
• We also suggest a size of 100+ participants for lectures
WE'RE SO EXCITED YOU'VE DECIDED TO TAKE PART IN FLOXSIE!
If you're interested in becoming an event sponsor, please complete the form below. Please note, submission of this application is not a guarantee of a sponsorship or sponsor sessions. All applications will be reviewed and if approved, you will be invited to complete a supplementary form where you'll be able to give us all the necessary details for your payment and sessions.